Наткнулся на замечательное расширение Key Manager. Количество и вид скриншотов приводят в трепет. Возможности:
- Generation of keys and X.509 based self-signed certificate
- Generation of PKCS#10 based Certificate Signing Requests (CSR)
- SCEP based Certificate enrollment - it enables Firefox to acts as SCEP client. The SCEP client can be invoked from other extensions and XPCOM based components.
- signing of archive files, including XPI files, for Mozilla add-ons/extensions - provides an XUL based GUI for command-line signtool in Mozilla NSS
- signing of update manifest for FF3
- Signing of Proxy Certificates (RFC 3820) and other users' certificates
- Signing and verification of Attribute certificates (RFC3281)
- Exporting of private keys (in PKCS#8 and PKCS#12 formats) for soft-tokens, X.509 based public key certificate and generation of configuration file for OpenSSL based applications, such as cURL, Globus toolkit, etc. (You will find this feature very useful if are trying to use PKCS#11 complaint engines for Smart Card, e.g. OpenSC with OpenSSL based apps.)
Ещё один повод не лазить в консоль.